Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Ghastly


Here is what we will be making:




Supplies I used are
Toxic Desires Graveyard kit. 
It was Ptu now FTU. Get it HERE.

Tube- I used a couple of tubes by Toosh Toosh.
Masks of choice or the one I used  LLM_114 by me  HERE.
I also used one from here also by me called LLM-Hallo-4. 
You can find it HERE at the Creative Chicks Blog. 
Fonts used are pixelette and FreakyNight. 
You may find them at dafont.

Open a new image 600x600 Transparent.
Flood fill raster 1 with white and name it Background, 
or name it whatever you want.
New raster layer-name it for the paper you are using. 
I used paper 17. Select all copy and paste your paper 
into the selection. Deselect. Add
 your mask from image or from disc. This
 depends on which mask you are using. Merge group. 
 Change the layer properties to overlay.
Now add a new layer underneath this one. Again, name 
it for the paper you are using. I used Paper 3. 
Add the other mask or another of choice.  Merge group.
Copy and paste the house onto your canvas. Resize it by 90%. 
Copy and paste Tree 1 re-sized 75%. Put it somewhere in front of the house.
Copy and paste the full moon and re-size it 55%. Make sure it is 
under the House layer. I put mine to the right top. 
Duplicate the moon and on bottom layer add a yellowish gradient glow. 
Copy and paste both  bushes and re-size them to 50%. 
Duplicate each one and put them around the front of the house.
Put one behind the house on one corner, duplicate and mirror.
Cat-re-sized by 35%.
Sign re-size by 50%.
Grass 1-re-size by 90% and put under the house layer. Duplicate and mirror.
Grass 2 re-size 50%. Place in front of sign.
Re-size the ghost by 50%. Place to one side. Duplicate and mirror.
Cloud 2 re-sized 50%. Place behind house up around the moon.
Bat  re-sized to 35%. 
pumpkin- re-size by 40%. Duplicate and re-size by 85%. 
Duplicate this one and resize by 75%.
Place your pumpkins where you want. I just lined mine up.
Arrange your tag to your liking or see my tag for reference. 
Add your tube. If you used the same ones I did, I re-sized the girl 
55%  and re sized the Toosh Toosh Tombstones by 35%.

Add your watermark if you wish, and make 
sure you add the copyright for the image you used.

Add your name or name(s) of whoever you want.
I saved mine as a PNG image.

You are done!

Please tick the boxes below and let me know how 
you like my tutorial. I would love to see your results! 





No comments:

Post a Comment