Saturday, December 31, 2016

Celebrate





For the tag above, I used
Pellinka scraps Happy New Year Kit  HERE.

Font- Hooked on booze.  For the name, 
I used Paper 4 - Material properties on 0/35.
Mask of choice. I do not remember which
mask I used. As soon as I figure it out, I will
edit this post. 

Open a new image, 640x640 or a size you prefer, transparent.
Open a paper of choice and paste it as a new layer.
Add your mask. I duplicated mine a few times to cover part of the canvas.
Copy and paste element s(2) and move to the left a bit. Duplicate this
layer and mirror. 
I colorized mine to a red and light blue. 
Copy and paste the clock and resize if you want. I did not resize mine.
Move the clock down your canvas a bit. 

Elements I used and their sizes:
s - 21  85%.
52 - 75%.
s - 34  55%
Position your elements the way you want.
Crop and resize your image to your preference.

Add your watermark if you wish, and make 
sure you add the copyright for the image you used.
Add your name or name(s) of whoever you want. 
For my name and wordart, I duplicated the layer and on the 
bottom layers added a yellow Fat Gradient glow.
I also added a drop shadow of 1, -1, 5, 0. 
I saved mine as a PNG image.
You are done!

Please tick the boxes below and let me know how 
you like my tutorial. I would love to see your results!




No comments:

Post a Comment