Saturday, January 7, 2017

Snuggles




Tube by Creo -- Creo's site is down, please use a suitable substitute tube. 
Paper Pack By Dreamn4ever Designs HERE.

Mask # 408 by me HERE.


 Template 181 Snuggle Season by Dee HERE.

Mixture of Kits by Melissa HERE.
Wintermint  & Winter Fun 

Also the Fireplace elements from Wicked Princess' Kit called Smokin' -  HERE.

Ready? OK! Let's Start! 

Open the template, Shift D to duplicate. Close the Original.

Increase your Canvas Size to  850x850.
Bottom layer. Select all, Add a new layer. Copy 
and paste a paper of choice  from the paper pack. 

I Used the Paper 15 . I blurred mine by using the Gaussian blur on 15. 
Now,  Add your mask. Merge group.
Add your papers as you want.

Mine were added as follows:
Top  & Bottom orange rectangles  Paper 15 from Dream 4 Ever's Paper Pack. 
Top & Bottom Beige Outlines- colorized to white and added noise.
Beige Rectangle -- Paper 12.
Grey circle -- Paper 8.
Top & Bottom Orange Circles- Paper 4.
Pink square --Melissas Christmas Surprise Paper 09.
Beige circle -- paper 5.  Optional: Duplicate, Image flip, Image, mirror. 

I gave each paper layer a white gradient glow or use 
the alternate way HERE and added noise.
I left the snowflakes alone. Although you can 
colorize them, if  you want.

After all the papers were added, I resized my tag by 75%, all layers checked.
Add your elements and tube. 
I added the fireplace and the fireplace supplies 
from Wicked Princess' Smokin Kit.
I added my Creo Tube -resized to 80%.
For the wordart layers, I merged the "Snuggle Season" layers 
and gave them a drop shadow of 1,-1, 50, 0. 
I moved the "Is here" layer down, duplicated it, and gave it a soft red gradient glow.
I also gave this layer the same drop shadow.
Add your image and resize as needed. 
Position your elements the way you want and where you want.
Crop and resize your image to your preference.
Check your tag to make sure everything is the way you want it. 
Add your watermark if you wish, and make 
sure you add the copyright for the image you used.
Add your name or name(s) of whoever you want. 
For my name, I duplicated the layer and on the 
bottom layer added a  Fat Gradient glow.
I also added a drop shadow of 1, -1, 5, 0. 
I saved mine as a PNG image.
You are done!

Please tick the boxes below and let me know how 
you like my tutorial. I would love to see your results!






No comments:

Post a Comment