Thursday, March 2, 2017

Not So Shabby






For the above tag, I used the following supplies
Very Many tube found Here  www.verymanytubes.com
Mask by me HERE-- LLM 462 or a mask of choice.
Cloud brush -- You can use any brush or tube of choice.
"Mini Kit" made by Yolana Designs
Romantic Shabby Chick HERE.
Mura Meister Copies.

This is a very easy and quick tutorial.

Open a blank image -- size to your preference. I usually use 600x600 - 650x650.
Open Paper 12 --LLM 462 resized 103.
Element 1 resize to 25%. Mura Meister copies, set on encircle default.

Clock 25%-set in middle of canvas.

Use a cloud tube or brush of your choice and cover the bottom of the clock.
Add your tube.
I also added a couple of the flowers near the base  of the clock on each side.
Add any other elements you want and drop shadow layers of choice. 
I hardly ever dropshadow my mask layer.


Add your watermark if you wish, and make 
sure you add the copyright for the image you used.
Add your name or name(s) of whoever you want. 
I am unsure of the font I used. I will add it when I find out.

Please tick the boxes below and let me know how 
you like my tutorial. I would love to see your results!








No comments:

Post a Comment