Sunday, July 25, 2021

NO EXCUSES AND NO PROMISES!

  Hello everyone,

I know it has been over 2 years since I have posted. However, I have no excuses nor will I ever do that again. Maybe. 

I lost my PSP 9 over a month ago in my other laptop. I now have PSP 2021. Although I am still learning how to use it, I managed to make a few masks for you on my psp blog.

I hope you enjoy them and are able to use them.

Things are still a tad hectic around here, but I have a couple of ideas for tutorials. I will try to sit down and see about getting my ideas put onto this blog soon. No promises though about that being too soon. 

Have a great day and see you soon! 






2 comments:

  1. Hi, I found you on google looking for psp tutorials. Here you go, this is psp 9. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AiYvRhOV7jCGuRPoEE6gG0wq3WCZ?e=3SeT6q

    ReplyDelete