Sunday, March 3, 2024

Spring Fever Tutorial

 


Here is what we will be making:

 

 


Supplies:

My Kit Spring Fever HERE.

A Mask of choice or the mask I used is LLM_1359 found on my blog HERE.


Springtime Sarah  by Myriadelle. You can find her at DEVIANT ART.

Open a transparent image 800x800. We can resize later.

Paper of choice or use my choice. I used paper BG: SF_7

Apply your mask. Duplicate this layer.

 

Copy and paste the house as a new layer and resize to 75%. Move it up near the top of the canvas.

Flowered Fence resized to 70%. Move this one a little to the right and

To the way you like it.  Duplicate and mirror.

Copy and paste the hillside element and slightly below the house layer. Make sure this layer is

 under the house layer with the flowers showing on the side of the house.

Flower Cart mirrored and resized to 50%. Place on the right.

Pathway. Not resized. Place towards middle.

Archway Not resized. Place in the middle where 

the pathway starts. Also, make sure your flower

cart is noticeable behind it.

Vine  85%. Place on the Archway entrance. Duplicate and mirror.

Make sure the duplicate is on the entrance on the other side.

Grass and Rocks resized to 70. Place on the bottom right.

Old Flower Can Resized to 50%. Place to the right side of the archway. 

Make sure this element is not fully covering the grass and rocks.

Work Gloves Resized to 25%. On or near the can.

Kitty In a pot resized to 35%. Place to the left of the archway.

Myriadelle TUBE or tube of choice, Resized to 50% and mirrored.

Place your tube where you want, I placed mine in the middle of the canvas.

 

Add your copyright for the tube. Also, add your tag’d by line if you want.

 

Size to your liking, and save as a png. I resized mine by 80%.

 

We are done!

Thank you for doing this tutorial!  PLEASE! show me your results, 

although not a “rule”, I do like

seeing the results of my tutorials by others!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment