Sunday, January 18, 2015

Happy Birthday To Me


This tutorial was written on January 18, 2015.
I use PSP 9, but it should be able to be
done in any program.

This week is my birthday, so let's make a Birthday tag!
It is pretty much copy and paste, so it should be an easy one.
Supplies I used (feel free to use your own!)

The image I used is a cute one by Gail Gastfield.
You may find her site here: www.gailgastfield.com


Scrapkit by Sassy Dede-Birthday Wishes here:
http://sassydede.blogspot.com/

This scrap kit was a collab with Jenny Designs and Scrappin Designs.

Note: When you resize or rotate, it is sometimes necessary to sharpen.
Tip:  Label each layer of each element. This helps me a lot!

I also used Eye Candy 400 Gradient glow for the credits, and the name.
Font I used was Walt Disney Script.
You can find it here:
http://fontzone.net/font-details/walt-disney-script

I can't remember the font for MY credits, but I used Arial for the
copyright.

Got your coffee or favorite drink? Good! Let's Start!


File-New- 700x700-Transparent background.

Copy and Paste BWSD-Frame 16 onto your canvas-Resized by 80%
Paper of choice I chose Paper 1.
Magic wand click inside Frame and selections Modify
Expand selections by 10. New layer- Copy paper and Paste into selections.
selections-Select none.


For the following elements and the resize dimensions are what I used.
You DO NOT have to use the same elements and resizing dimensions!

I used:

BWSD-Confetti resized by 95%--Move this layer to the bottom-
Layers, Arrange, Send layer to bottom.
Pink Glitter resized by 50 move to one side, I
Moved mine top left.
Layers duplicate, Image mirror- Image Flip.
Blue glitter resized by 50%.
Layers duplicate, Image mirror- Image Flip.
BWDS-Balloons 2-Resized by 20%.
Place these inside frame. on top of paper layer.
Gifts  resize 25% Place these inside frame.
BWDS-Box resize by 25%. I placed mine on top of frame to left.
Happy Wordart with Balloons  resized by 25% I placed mine on top of frame,
near top.
BWDS WOA4-Resize 30%.
Invitation Resized by 25%
Train by resized  65%
RSVP Wordart by 10%-I placed mine on top of Invitation.
BWSD-Dogs--- 35%--then by 70. I placed mine on the right on the bottom.
Place your tube where you want it. IF you are using the same tube as I am,
I did not resize it.

If you are using a different tube,  Resize your tube to your liking and
to where it fits your tag.

Drop Shadow all elements that you want.
I used 1, -1, 50, 0, Black- Shadow on new layer box NOT checked.


Arrange your tag to your liking and resize it if you wish.


 I like mine 600x600 or smaller.

Add your copyright and your watermark and you are done!

I hope you liked my tutorial.

If you try my tutorial, please send me your results.

I would love to see them and show them off!







No comments:

Post a Comment