Thursday, February 26, 2015

New Life


Supplies I used are as follows:


Tube of Choice. I used Di_Halim found at PFD

New Life Scrapkit from Bookworm designs here:

New Life Scrapkit

 Big Mask from Vix: 005 and 017;

Set 1  and Set 2.

Template 736 from Millie:

Template 736


Ready? Okay....Let's Start!

Delete  or hide Credit layer. ( I hide mine and send it to bottom)

For all paper layers (Unless otherwise specified), click on the layer, add a new raster layer, and
copy and paste your paper into selections.

From bottom layer. You may add a white background if you wish

to see your tag in the making better, but I usually do not.

Add a new layer. Select all. Copy Paper 9 and Paste into selections-Deselect.

Duplicate.

Bottom layer add mask 005, Top layer  add mask 017- Both from image.

Layers 1 and 2- Paper 6. Click on layer 1 with your magic wand, add 

a new layer, copy and paste your paper  into selections-layers duplicate,

 image mirror. Delete or hide your original layers (1 and 2).


On Layer 3 I used Paper 15.

For layers 4  and 5 , I used paper 14  - Click on layer 4 with your magic wand, add  a new layer, copy and paste your paper  into selections-layers duplicate, image mirror.

Delete or hide your original layers ( 4 and 5).

6-I used Paper 5.

7 and 8-Wordart- Duplicate- add a thick gradient glow. If you do not have Gradient glow,

See my tutorial on the Alternate to Gradient Glow 

on the  Alternate to Gradient Glow Page.


I also  gave each template layer a white background noise layer.
To do this, click on the layer with your magic wand. Then, make a new raster layer then
expand selections by 3 and  floodfill with white.
Deselect. Now move this layer under your paper. Add noise to your
satisfaction. I used 100% - 2 times.

Now add your Elements.

I used:

38- resized 50%- Flip- then move to liking.

El 49-Butterflies- resized 50% . I added more butterflies from PSP.

 and resized them by  40%, and I mirrored them.

Element 4 -- Resized 75%.

43- 25%- Place near top on right-Duplicate and mirror.

36- 35% move to right, duplicate, mirror.

39- 25%.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer. Place it to your liking.

If you used the same tube as I did, I resized mine by 60% and put it above The Paper 5 layer.

I resized all layers by 85%.

Add any other elements you wish and drop shadow to your liking.

Don't forget your copyright and license if you need one!

Now you are done. Export as a PNG or JPEG.

Thank you for trying my tutorial! Please
 tick one of the boxes below to let me know
how you liked it!


If you try my tutorial, please send me your results.

I would love to see them and show them off!

No comments:

Post a Comment