Friday, November 20, 2015

Thankful For Friends





Tube of choice. I used the incredible work of Cris Ortega
Scrapkit by Melissa called Thankful for Friends HERE.

Millies Thankful template MPM02 Here.
Mask of Choice-I used my LLM_114 mask here.


Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow- Optional.

Ready? Ok! Let's begin!
Shift D to duplicate and close original template.
From bottom- add a new layer select all, copy and paste Paper 3 into selections.
Add  a mask of choice or use my mask--LLM_114 from disc and merge group.
For each of the paper layers, I pasted the paper into selections, 
unless other wise instructed.

Below are the layers and papers I used for them. 
Of course, you may want 
to change it up as you see fit:

Rasters 1 and 2--Paper 7.
Raster 3 -- Paper 03.
Raster 4 -- Paper 6.
Raster 5 -- Paper 6-New layer re-size paper by 50% .
Rasters 6  and 7-- Paper 8-New layer, re-size paper by 50%.
I did this layer a bit different:
Raster 8   I used Paper 2.
 Select all, float, defloat, selections modify contract by 4, add a new 
raster layer copy and paste paper two into selections.
Then go to selections-modify, expand by 4, add a new raster layer 
and move under the paper layer. 
Then floodfill with white and add noise to this layer. Deselect. 
Raster 9 and raster 10 add a gradient glow and 
drop shadow to both wordart layers. 
Make sure you delete or hide all original layers. 

At this point I cropped mine and re sized all layers to where I got 
it to about a 625x564. 

If you get your tag even close to my tag's size, you should be able to
resize the following elements within a couple of percentage points.

I used:
El 4  copy and paste it onto your canvas, Re-size 80%,
 and Place to right side, duplicate mirror. 
Element 6 re-sized 40%.
El 8 re-sized by 40%.  D/S Place to right of wordart, duplicate and mirror.
El 10 Re-sized 65%.
El 11 re-sized to 65%.  Place to right side, duplicate mirror. 
Element 12 re sized 40%  Place to right side, duplicate mirror. 
El 13 re-sized 80%   Place to right side, duplicate mirror. 
El 14 --I did not re-size. 
El 17 --Did not re-size.
Element 19 re-sized 40%.
El 20 Re-sized 45%.
E-25 Hearts re-sized by 40%.

Add any other element you wish and re-size tag to your liking.
For my name, I used a yellow gradient glow- #f7ff00. Remember 
this is optional. 

Add your watermark if you wish, and make 
sure you add the copyright for the image you used.
Add your name or name(s) of whoever you want.
I saved mine as a PNG image.

You are done!

Please tick the boxes below and let me know how 
you like my tutorial. I would love to see your results!

No comments:

Post a Comment