Friday, November 20, 2015

Thinking of Paris, France




The above tag was made in a challenge I participated 
in at the Creative Chicks. 

My personal heartfelt condolences go out to the people in Paris, France
and their families.  

Now to the tutorial on how I made the above tag:


For this tag I used
A Barbara Jensen Free tube  HERE.
Paris Dreams Kit by Scraps Dimensions HERE.
Mask of choice. The mask I used is  an exclusive to the Creative
Chicks. It will not be available until Dec 1, 2015 on our blog HERE.
However, if you  join our group HERE before then, you can get it.
Cajoline Paris By Night paper 1 HERE.


As always, I use Pixelette for my credits.

New Image 600x600 Transparent. 
New layer- select all, copy 
Paper 4 and paste into selection. Add your mask from disk or from image.
I resized mine by 95%.

Clock 65% . I set the properties to overlay.
Umbrella   65%  Then 75%.
Tube-I did not resize mine. 
Wordart-80%
For my name, I drew a vector circle around the clock and positioned and re-sized 
the circle to where I liked it. Do not convert it to raster, yet! 

 If you do not know how to do text on a curve,
I am not going into a tutorial within a tutorial about text on a curve. However, 
here is a great tutorial for text on a curve by Another Jo:


Add any other elements you want. 
Drop shadow  your layers except the mask layer. 

Add your watermark if you wish, and make 
sure you add the copyright for the image you used.
Add your name or name(s) of whoever you want.
I saved mine as a PNG image.

You are done!

Please tick the boxes below and let me know how 
you like my tutorial. I would love to see your results!







No comments:

Post a Comment