Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Simply Autumn



The above tag is how mine turned out from the tutorial below. 

Here is what you will need. Of course, you can use any Kit, tube or embellishments 
that you want. This is a very simple tutorial, hence the name. 

Tube - Eugene Rzhevskii. You can find his work here at Pics for Design.



Mini Kit from HERE Called  Autumn Pallette by KJD Designs. 


Font:  AllisonRob 


Open up the Frame 1 and copy and paste it onto your canvas. Resize it to 26% then resize again to  80%.
Grab your magic wand and put it on freehand and draw a circle on top of the frame. Add a new layer and move this layer under the frame. Open up a paper of your choice (I chose paper 5.).

Copy and paste your paper into selection. Deselect. I found a tree and paste it on top of the paper. 
Add your tube, and resize as needed. I resized mine to 30%. Now, duplicate it and move the duplicate above the frame layer. 
Get your eraser tool and erase all the parts showing above the frame. 
Add the brick wall mask just below the frame layer and resize it to your liking.
I resized mine to 20%. I then moved it to the top and duplicated it. Image flip, Image duplicate Image mirror, then duplicated it and flipped it again making like a mask. 
I colorized each layer with the sepia overtone setting. 
Add your elements of choice. 
I chose the Jam and Latte and resized them to 10%.
I also added a vine brush that I found by FallnStock on deviantart.com. 

Add your watermark if you wish, and make 
sure you add the copyright for the image you used.
Add your name or name(s) of whoever you want. 
For my name, I duplicated the layer and on the 
bottom layer added a Fat Gradient glow.
I also added a drop shadow of 2, -2, 5, 0. 
I saved mine as a PNG image.
You are done!

Please tick the boxes below and let me know how 
you like my tutorial. I would love to see your results!



No comments:

Post a Comment