Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Thankful Fall










Tube ©Creo http://www.creographix.at
Creo's Site is no longer available. 
Please use an image of choice. 

Thanksgiving Kit by Melissaz Creationz.


Template by Chantal HERE

Stacies Mask of  Moonbeam and Spider Webs HERE
I used mask 1. 

Turkey Sandwich Font.         



Open your template, Shift D to duplicate. Delete or hide credit layers. 

I start from the bottom. Select all, add a new raster layer copy and paste a paper
of choice into selection. I chose paper 6. Add your mask from image or from disc.

Now here is how I did my paper layers:

Most of the layers,, unless otherwise indicated, I added a new layer, select all and
copy and pasted the paper into selection.

Raster 3 -- Paper 4
Raster 8 -- Select all, float, defloat  Copy and paste paper 8 as a new layer. Resize to 60%.
Selections invert, delete excess. 
Raster 9 -- I left alone. 
Raster  5 -- Paper 7.
Raster 6 -- Paper 5. 
Raster 10 -- I left alone. 
Raster 4 --Paper 6 Resize to 65%. -- Select all, float, defloat  Copy and paste paper 6 as a new layer. Selections invert, delete excess. 
Raster 2 -- I filled with #bd6313.
Raster 7 -- Paper 1. 

For all of the template layers, I added a white layer with noise. 
My Tutorial for that is HERE.  
Rasters 11 & 12 -- Wordart layers. I duplicated them and added a gradient glow
to them and noise at 100%.  I also colorized the top layers to black, using the manual color correction tool. 


Now for the elements:
El 3  resized to 45%. move to one side, duplicate and mirror.
El 12 resized to 65% Rotate right -- 90
El 11- 50%. Move to one side, duplicate and mirror.
El 4 resized to 50%.
El 10- 75%.
I found some leaves-- can't remember where, and added them behind my tube.
I also added the word Everyday, using the Windsong font.


Add your watermark if you wish, and make 
sure you add the copyright for the image you used.
Add your name or name(s) of whoever you want. 
For my name, I duplicated the layer and on the 
bottom layer added a Fat Gradient glow.
I also added a drop shadow of 2, -2, 5, 0. 
I saved mine as a PNG image.
You are done!

Please tick the boxes below and let me know how 
you like my tutorial. I would love to see your results!









No comments:

Post a Comment