Monday, July 24, 2017

A Berry Good Summer






What you will need is a tube of choice.
I chose a lovely tube by the amazing Zlata_M.
This tube came from Pics For Design in a Superset.

Cluster by KS Designs HERE.


A mask of choice or my Mosaic Mask HERE.
It is the first one in the post.
You will also need a paper or background of choice.

**Remember to sharpen each layer that you resize
and add a drop shadow of choice  all layers of choice. **



Maximize your cluster and Shift D to duplicate.  Close the original.
Click the inside of the cluster, Selections, modify selections, expand by 3. Add a
new layer and copy and paste paper of choice into selections. You can also
fill this layer with a color or gradient complimenting your tube. Move this layer
under your cluster layer. Deselect.  Copy and paste your tube as a new layer, between
the cluster background layer and the cluster.

Resize as desired, and erase any part of the tube showing beyond the cluster layer.

Now go to bottom layer and add a new layer. Send this layer to bottom.
Copy and paste a paper of choice as a new layer. Find your mask and add it from image
or  from disc. Merge group.


Add your watermark if you wish, and make
sure you add the copyright for the image you used.
Add your name or name(s) of whoever you want.
I am unsure of the font I used. I will add it when I find out.

Please tick the boxes below and let me know how
you like my tutorial. I would love to see your results!

No comments:

Post a Comment