Friday, August 4, 2017

The Cat Fisherman




        Tube, Kitten and Goldfish, by Laguna HERE.

Mask of Choice or use the ones I used. Masks LLM-601 and
LLM-604  by me HERE.


Other images I used are from Pixabay.


The Dolphin I used is a script from Deb's Designs Here.  

Flaming Pear Flood. It is a paid plug-in. 


I also used the backgrounds from my tube. So, if you do not have the tube, you will
need a color or papers of choice in mind.


Got what you need? OK! Let's Begin!

Open an image with a transparent background 630x630. You can always resize
to your preference later.


Bottom layer....Add a new layer, select all, copy and paste a paper or color of choice
into selection. I used the Sea Background from the tube.  Deselect. Add your first mask of choice. I used my LLM-601 mask.  Merge group. Now add another layer, 
select all, float, defloat, copy and paste your second paper into selections, or 
floodfill the layer with a color of choice.

Now, add your second mask....or mine -- LLM-604.  Merge, Merge Group.
Duplicate the second group 2 times. On the top layer I used Flaming Pear Flood with the
following settings:






Now add your elements...
I  used a Palm tree, fishing pole, Shells, Seagulls, and a turtle.
I  duplicated the turtle several times.


Resize and arrange the elements to the way you like them.
Crop and/or resize your tag to your liking.

Add your watermark if you wish, and make 
sure you add the copyright for the image you used.
Add your name or name(s) of whoever you want. 
I am unsure of the font I used. I will add it when I find out.

Please tick the boxes below and let me know how 
you like my tutorial. I would love to see your results!









No comments:

Post a Comment