Sunday, June 2, 2024

My Dad And Me






 

You will need my kit, Dad & Me HERE

 Cluster Frame by Vicky HERE.

 Scroll down, it will be the next to the last one. It is Happy Fathers Day 1 Vicky.

 Mask of choice or the one I used is LLM_1420_T, HERE.

 

Note: I used the Transparent mask.

 

ADD Drop shadow of your choice. I used, 2, -2, 50, 0.

 

Font: Havlova-Austral. It can be found at Dafont, HERE.

 

I also used EyeCandy 4000 Gradient glow. Color is white. 

Use whatever you want and looks right for you!

 

 Ready? Ok! Let's begin:

 

 

 

Shift D to duplicate the frame and close the original. 

Erase the frame info, or if you are like Me, cut it out, and paste it as a new layer. 

Move it to the bottom and hide it.

 

New layer below the frame, I flood filled this layer with the color #c6e7fa (a light blue).

 

And new mask from layer, add your mask. I resized mine 90%.

 

 

 All Below should be BELOW the Frame layer:

 

Click inside the frame, selections, modify, expand by 35%. Add a new layer, and copy and paste Paper 11 into selections. Move this layer below the frame layer.

 

Copy and paste Father_And_Son_Fishing as a new layer and resize to 30% and place the image towards the bottom.

 

Copy and paste the fish as a new layer and resize to 10%. Properties to Overlay. I duplicated mine a few times and colorized them. I also mirrored a couple.

 

Copy and paste the Grill, resize to 15%, and place between 

the Father and Son and the Tree.

 

ABOVE THE FRAME LAYER:

 

Copy and paste the hooks as new layers and resize to 15%. 

Rotate the Hook layer to 90 to the right.

 

Copy and paste the Pocket Watch, resized 15% rotate 45 to right.

 

If you haven’t already, add your drop shadow if you wish. Add any other elements, word-art, etc. Resize if you want as well.

 

AFTER you resize, if you resize, add your copyright info, etc. Add your names, save as a PNG image.

 

 

 

We are done!

 

Thank you for trying my tutorial! I hope you liked it. 

I would love to see your results!

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment