Wednesday, June 19, 2024

News and More

 


Hello everyone!


I am letting you all know that I will be updating my blogs as time permits.

A lot of the tutorials on this blog have missing supplies. So, until I update, please find

suitable replacements. I will keep the ones with missing supplies online for those 

of you who do have the supplies.

We all have to remember that designers do quit, retire, and the links to their supplies expire. 

4-Shared is one of the main sites that expire files. Most of the time, this is without notice.

So, give me some time and let me get working on this blog and on my graphics blog.

By the way, if there is a type of graphic or tutorial you would like to see, comment below or send

me an email at nedya 4 @ gmail.com 

(Remove the spaces)

Have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment