Sunday, January 11, 2015

1st Tutorial! Love

 
This is my first tutorial, so please bear with me!
It looks long, but it is really an easy tutorial!

In this tutorial, I used a tube by Very Many called Denny. 
You can find the tube here: http://www.verymanytubes.com/

I also used Kittz Kreationz FTU Kit Love Me Tender  here:
 http://kittzkreationz.blogspot.com/2013/01/love-me-tender.html

Thank you Kittz!

Mask of choice or use the one I used--
Vaybs mask 144 Here:  
http://designsbyvaybs.blogspot.ca/2013/01/masks-140-148.html

Thank you Vaybs!

Fonts: I used Pixelette font for credits and Andantino Script font.
You can find  Andantini Script  HERE.
Pixelette font you can find HERE.

 I used Drop Shadow 1,  -1,   50,  0, black.

Note: When you resize or rotate, it is sometimes necessary to sharpen.
Tip:  Label each layer of each element. This helps me a lot!
I also used Eye Candy 4000 Gradient glow for the credits, and the name.
Using Eye Candy is only optional. 


Okay, have your coffee or drink of choice? Good! Let's Start!
Open your mask and minimize.
File-New- 700x700-Transparent background.

Don't worry, you can resize later.

Paper of choice I chose Paper 5. New layer- Select all.
 Copy paper and paste it into selections.
Deselect.
Add your mask- New mask layer from image-

find your mask in the source window- Click Okay.
Layers,  Merge- Merge group.
Element LMT-38 Heart frame-- Resized 85%
Copy and paste onto your canvas above the mask layer.

Get your magic wand and click inside the frame.
Selections- Modify- Expand by 10.
Place paper of choice onto your working canvas ---I chose Paper 9 ---resized
by 60 percent --Selections invert- Click delete. Deselect. 

Move the paper layer under the frame.

Element LMT-22, resized by 50 %. Copy and paste onto your paper layer.
I duplicated mine a couple of times to pretty much cover the paper.

Add your tube above the Frame. If you are using the same tube as I am,
I resized mine by 50%.

Now add your elements. 

See my tag above to see where I placed mine.
 
I used:

LMT- 2 resized by 50%.
LMT- 24- resized 55%.
LMT-36--Resized by 55.
LMT-17 (Bear) resized by 45.
LMT 33- Candy  Resized by  40.
LMT-1-Resized by 40.
LMT-20 resized by 35.
LMT-42 (Sparkles)--Resized by 50-I duplicated this 

and mirrored it to cover most of the tag.
LMT-39 (Word art) resized by 65 then by 80.
LMT-34 (Cupcake) resized by 40.

Drop shadow all elements that you wish.

For LMT-16 Love wordart-  I resized it by 25 and used Murameister copies.
If  you do not have the plug in, you can just duplicate it a few times and place the
copies around the tag.  (This is optional).


Here are the settings I used:





After all your elements are added and arranged to your liking, 

erase any bits of the tube that go below the frame and elements.

Resize your tag to your liking. I like mine 600x600 or smaller.

Add your name(s). I used Andantino Script, Bg color- #ff8bb9,
with a 0.6 black stroke. Remember, This is your tag, 
you can use any color you want!


Optional---My Gradient Glow settings for this tag are:
Basic tab-  Glow Width-3, Soft Corners-25,  Overall Opacity-100.
Color tab- Medium, White for color, and Opacity- 99.
  
Add your copyright and your watermark and you are done! 


Export as a PNG, JPG. or Gif. Just whatever you prefer. 
I saved mine as a PNG image. 
  

I hope you liked my tutorial.
If you try my tutorial, please send me your results.
(You can find my email link in my profile.)
I would love to see them and show them off! 




No comments:

Post a Comment