Sunday, January 11, 2015

Creddy Love

Here I am again, with my second Tutorial! 


Here is how I made the tag  above:

Supplies I used:

The tube I used is a free and cute tube by Creo.
You may find this FREE Tube and many others at
Creo Graphics.

Kit- Vestas Valentines Kit here at the Creative Chicks Blog.

Tika's Valentine mask (CCValChallenge5tbt), 
Fonts:
I used Amaze for the Name and Pixelette for the credits.

Note: When you resize or rotate, it is sometimes necessary to sharpen.
Tip:  Label each layer of each element. This helps me a lot!
I also used Eye Candy 400 Gradient Glow for the credits.

New Image 600x600 Transparent background.

Find Frame 5 , copy and past it onto your canvas. Now, resize it to 75%.
Click inside the frame with your magic wand.
Selections-Modify-Expand by 15.
New Layer.  Copy Paper 8- Paste it into selections. Deselect.
Move this layer under your Frame.

Add your tube inside the frame.
 Erase any parts you do not want outside the frame.
I resized my tube by 75%.

Elements I used are:

Ele 7(Cake) resized by 45%.
Ele 19- Tree-- resized by 65- Behind tube.
Add any other elements that you want to.

Wordart resized by 45%- I put mine above frame layer at top.
Staying on the wordart layer, selections, select all,
 float, defloat, selections Modify, expand by 4.
Click ok. 
Now add a new raster layer. Flood fill with white. 
Select None.
 Move this layer under the wordart.

I added noise to mine.
Adjust-Add/Remove noise...Add noise.
Gaussian and Monochrome checked. Noise level at 100.

For the mask layer I used
Paper 2 and CCValChallenge5tbt:

Click on the Bottom layer. Select all, add a new 
raster layer, and copy and paste your paper into selections.

Apply  your mask:
New mask layer from image-
find your mask in the source window- Click Okay.
Layers,  Merge- Merge group.
Move it to one side a bit, then duplicate this layer and mirror.

Make sure everything is the way you want it,
 and resize the whole if you desire. I did not resize mine.

Add your name(s):
For the name: 
I used a red bg (#ff0000) and 0.5 Black stroke.
Select all, float, defloat.  Add a new raster layer, 
selections modify expand by 1-3....whatever
you wish. I expanded mine by 2.
Flood-fill this layer with color of choice- I chose white.  
Deselect.
Move the layer under the name.

I added noise to mine.
Adjust-Add/Remove noise...Add noise.
Gaussian and Monochrome checked. Noise level at 100.

Add a Drop shadow. I used 1, -1, 50, 0, Black.
Then -1, 1, 50, 0, Black.

Now add the copyright and your watermark and you are done!

I hope you liked my tutorial.
Please click one of the boxes below this 
post or leave a comment, to let
me know what you thought of
this tutorial.

If you try my tutorial, please send me your results.
(You can find my email link in my profile.)
I would love to see them and show them off!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment