Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Ghouls Night




Items I used in this tutorial 
(Feel free to use your own supplies):

Tube by Nolan Worthington.
I got my tube from AMI when they 
were open. I do not know 
where to find his work anymore...sorry.

Leah's Template 1 HERE.
Melissa's Bootiful Ghouls Kit  here: HERE.
LLM_Hallow-Sparkles -1  Mask by me HERE.
Font of choice-I used Pixelette and Liquidism part 2.

Now that you have your supplies, Let's Start! 

Shift D to Duplicate Leah's Template. 
Delete Credits layer.
 Re-size the canvas-Canvas size 700x700.

Bottom layer copy and past as a new layer Paper 4 
of Melissa's Kit--My Halo sparkles mask- resized by 90 and 
used the raster deform tool to adjust the mask to my liking. 

El 4- Moon resized by 80- Duplicate. 
On bottom layer Give it a yellowish gradient glow.
D/S.
El 12 re sized by 35%-Paste as a new layer, 
selections invert and delete the excess.

Raster 1  Select all, float, de float,
add a new layer, copy and past Paper 2
into selection. Deselect.

Raster 2--I used Paper 6 -Pasted as
a new layer re-sized by 80- invert selections.
Delete excess- Deselect.

Raster 3  Select all, float, defloat,
add a new raster layer, copy and past Paper 10
into selection. Deselect.

Raster 4 - Paper 8- Re size 80%.
Copy and paste as a new layer. Invert selections.
Delete excess- Deselect.   
Adjust Hue and Saturation- colorize to 90/60.

Raster 5-9 merge down layer 9 to layer so that you have one layer.  Select all, float, defloat,copy and paste paper 7 into selections. Do not deselect yet. 
Add a new layer and copy and paste element 6 into selection add a new layer below this one and copy and paste El 12 re-sized by 35%  as a  new layer selections invert and delete excess of tube. Now you can deselect. 

For the word art layer:
Select all. float. defloat, flood fill layer with paper 7 or copy and paste it into selection. Now I colorized it to 90/60. 
Do Not deselect yet...add a new raster layer under this one, Modify expand by 3, flood fill with white and add noise. Deselect. 

 I Re-sized my tag by 90% all layers checked, before putting any other elements on it.

EL 1--60%
El 8- Spider re sized by 80%. 
Element 18-Cat re size by 50%.
EL  13 re-size to 35%  duplicate and mirror .
14- Bat re-sized by 35%.
EL 15 re size by 50%.
El- 27 re-sized to 80%.
El 28- re-size 35%-Duplicate and re size by 80%.
 Duplicate this one and re size the duplicate
to 80%. Place the pumpkins where you want and like them.

El 39- Resize by 35%-Left side...duplicate and mirror.
El 40- 60%.


Add any other elements that you want!!

Add your watermark if you wish, and make 
sure you add the copyright for the image you used.
Add your name or name(s) of whoever you want.
I saved mine as a PNG image.

You are done!

Please tick the boxes below and let me know how 
you like my tutorial. I would love to see your results! 










No comments:

Post a Comment