Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Sweet Hope


Materials I used are:

Bibi Pink Hope Kit by Bibi HERE.  
You will need  a password for the kits. Click on
 "Click to get the Password" on the left
side of her page. It will take you to her FaceBook page. If it
doesn't show it immediately, click on the 30 FTU kits link.
Sorry, I cannot provide it here, so please do not ask. 
Image I used is by Ismael Rac HERE.
Mask 50 Here By Chrissy Chaos.
Fonts used are Pixelette and AllisonROB. 
Filter Eye Candy 4000 Gradient Glow --Optional.
Xero Percelain --Optional.

File, New Image size 700x700  Transparent.

Click on bottom layer, add a new raster layer. Selections, select all 
Copy and paste a paper of choice in the selection.  
I chose paper 9. Apply your mask- Layers,
Load Mask from disk/Image-Find your mask. Merge, merge group. 

Copy and paste Heart frame element as a new layer. Re-size 85% all layers unchecked.
Click inside the frame go to selections selections modify expand by 10. 
Click on the layer below the frame layer and add a new raster layer.  
Copy and paste paper 10 or another paper of choice into selection. 
Do not deselect yet, only if you want to do the next step. 
Add the close up of your tube, if you wish, in the frame above the paper.
 Invert selections and delete the excess tube. Duplicate the tube and 
on bottom layer apply Xero Percelain -settings at your choice. Mine are below.
Copy and paste your tube  If you used the same Ismael Rac tube as I did, 
I resized mine by  50%.
Now for your elements. Add elements of choice 
or use the ones I used:
EL 5 - I put mine just above mask layer. 
I did not resize. Duplicate and move to top of tag.

EL10-  I did not resize. 
Image free rotate 90 to right.b
EL 28- Doves resized  45%.
EL 59-Resized 65%.
EL 60- 50%.
EL 62- Did not resize
EL 63- 50 %.
EL 65   50%.
EL 71- 45%.

Drop shadow each element of choice and
settings of choice. 

Add any other elements that you want!!
Resize your image to your liking.
I like mine at 650x650 or smaller. 

Add your watermark if you wish, and make 
sure you add the copyright for the image you used.
Add your name or name(s) of whoever you want.
I saved mine as a PNG image.

You are done!

Please tick the boxes below and let me know how 
you like my tutorial. I would love to see your results! 




No comments:

Post a Comment