Saturday, November 7, 2015

In Creddy-Bly Thankful







Here is what I used for the tag above:

Bibis Autumn Notes Kit by Bibi   HERE.
You will need  a password for the kits. 
Click on "Click to get the Password" on the left
side of her page. It will take you to her FaceBook page. If it
doesn't show it immediately, click on the 30 FTU kits link.
Sorry, I cannot provide the password here, so please do not ask. 
The image I used is by Creographix. 
Unfortunately, Creo's website is off line. 
Mask of choice. I used my mask LLM_114   HERE
You will also need some cloud elements. 
Rainbow Coffi has some good ones. You may find hers HERE.

Optional: turkey tubes.
(I also used the turkey tubes that came with my paint shop pro. I am sure you can 
find some tubes somewhere to use, if you want them in your tag.)

My Ground element here:


Note: Using this element is optional. You may make or find your own,  I made this and if you want to use it, fine, but please do not claim as your own. 
Fonts: Segoe Script and Pixelette for the credit layers. 

Ready? Ok! Let's Start! 

New Image 600x600 Transparent.
Add a new raster layer, Select all. 
Copy and paste paper of choice into selection. I used paper 4. 
Layers, Load/Save mask from disk-Find your mask and apply. Merge, Merge group.
Duplicate this layer and colorize it to a bluish color and set the layer properties on
overlay.
Add your cloud element(s). Re-size to your liking  and place them  where they look best to you. 
Now we can start adding our elements. 
54- Tree- Re-sized 75%.
Again, paste El 54- Tree on your canvas and this time Re size it 50%. 
Duplicate  and then  re-size to 85%. Move all  3 trees to where you like them.
Add your tube and re size it to where it fits best on your canvas. 
If you are using the same tube as I am, I re sized mine 80%.

El 58- Re-sized 60%. Duplicated and mirrored.
Duplicate one of these layers and re size to 80%.
I lined mine up behind the trees.
El 48-  30%.
 El 31- I did not re size. Duplicated about 4 times and mirrored a couple.
I just placed them around my tag. 
Element 27  re sized to 12%. Duplicate. 
36-Pumpkin-50% Duplicate  Duplicate 3 times and, 
I re sized one 50% and the other to 80% and duplicate this one. 
I added two turkeys from my PSP Program and placed them on the right side.
45- Squirrel  re sized 45%.
8- 30% duplicate -then  re size to 50% --Duplicate this one. 
Owl re sized to 35%
12- Mushroom -- 25% duplicate and mirror. Duplicate again and mirror
El 21 Re sized to  80%. Duplicate a few times and spread around your tag.

Add your watermark if you wish, and make 
sure you add the copyright for the image you used.
Add your name or name(s) of whoever you want.
I saved mine as a PNG image.

You are done!

Please tick the boxes below and let me know how 
you like my tutorial. I would love to see your results!






No comments:

Post a Comment