Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Abundance Of Fall


 

 

This tutorial is of my own creation. I am using PSP2021 Ultimate.

FTU Scrapkit from Designs by Shelly Woodruff, Abundant Blessings: HERE.

A mask of choice, or you can use my mask #107: HERE.

Kajenna tube from Pics For Design. It was a PFD bonus, and I don’t know if you can get one, unless you get into the exclusive club.

 

File new 800x800

Add a new layer, select all, get Paper 18 or one of choice and paste into selection. Add mask from image LLM-107, merge group.

Add Frame, element 124, resize to 80%.

Using magic wand, click inside frame, go to selections, and expand to 15.

Add a new layer. Layers, Arrange, move down. Get paper 14 or one of choice and paste into selection. Select none.

Paste tube on top layer as a new layer. I resized mine to 35% and mirrored it.

Element 5 resized to 15% below tube layer and above frame layer on left. Image, mirror, mirror horizontal.

Inside frame, add Element 115 resize to 65%. Duplicate, Image, Mirror, Mirror Horizontal and resize this layer to 65%.

Find a tree if you want. I found one from Pixabaycom. I resized mine to 35%.

Element 101 resized to 5%. Image, mirror, mirror horizontal. I moved mine to the top left corner of the frame.

Element 102 resized to 35%. Image, mirror, mirror horizontal. Arrange layer, to layer above the frame. Move element to corner of frame on right side of the tag.

Click on Frame layer. Copy and paste Element 67 as a new layer, and I resized to 90%. Duplicate, Image, mirror, mirror horizontal.

Element 83 resized to 30%. Move layer to layer just below tube layer.

Element 73 resized to 30%. Move layer to layer just below tube layer.

Element 119 resized to 30%. Move to top of frame in the middle and move layer under the tube layer.

I also added the background of my tube and placed it under the tree layer and resized it 50%, two times.

Add any other elements you want and make it your own!

I never merge my layers. I advise you to do the same.

This way you can always save it and change whatever you want to

in the future.

 

Add your watermark if you wish, and make

sure you add the copyright for the image you used.

 

I saved mine as a PNG image.

You are done!

 

 I would love to see your results!

 

I hope you liked my tutorial!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment