Saturday, September 23, 2023

Fall Bounty Tutorial

 

 




Free Kit Fall Bounty by Tiny Turtle Designs HERE.

You will need to register at the store if you are not already registered.

 

My mask 1179 HERE.

It is the 4th one down.

Tube StellaFelice7 Sleeping fox tube at Pics for Design.

 

 

Are you ready? Let’s start!


Open a new blank image, 800x800. You can resize it later.

Copy and paste Tiny Turtles Fall Bounty Paper 18 as a new layer.

Layers, new mask layer, add mask, LLM mask 1179 from image. 

Layers, merge, merge group.

Stella Feliz, Sleeping Fox resized to 30%.

Element 5 Resized to 35%.

Element 95 Resized to 20%. Move to one side then Duplicate and mirror.

Element 96 Resized to 15%. Move to one side then Duplicate and mirror.

Element 2 resized to 25%. Move to one side then Duplicate and mirror.

 

Element 6 resized to 15 and image rotate 90%. Move middle and duplicate and mirror. I put one so that it looks like it is on top of the other.

Element 16 resized to 15%. Move to one side then Duplicate and mirror.

Element 46 Resized to 40%. Duplicate. Click on bottom one and add gradient glow and noise if you want.

ELEMENT 68-Resized to 25% Free rotated right 25 percent.

ELEMENT 62-Resized to 25%   Free rotated left 25 percent.

Element 116-Resized to 50%. Make sure this element stays on the top layer.

Now, arrange your tag to the way YOU like it. Resize if you want to.

Add your name, copyright, and license number if you need one.

 

I saved mine as a PNG.

 

Thank you for trying my tutorial! 

Please let me know how you liked it!

 

 If you try my tutorial, please send me your results.

I would love to see them and show them off!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

I will answer you as soon as I can.

 

 

 

My Disclaimer:

 

All tutorials on this blog are written by me from my own imagination. Any

 similarities to other tutorials are purely coincidental. I use PSP2021 Ultimate and

PSP9, so the tools you use in your program may be called by a

 different name and may look different.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment