Wednesday, September 6, 2023

New Tutorial in the making and other tidbits

 

A couple of years ago, I bought PSP 2021.

Well, I installed it on my old laptop, and my laptop went out last year.

Then I went back to using my older laptop with PSP 9, and it finally went out.

So, I almost gave up. 

Back at the end of June, I  had an incident and ended up with a TBI.

I have been bored for a few weeks now and decided to PSP again.

A few days ago, I decided to try to install PSP 2021 on this one. So, I did.

I now have PSP 2021 on this computer and have started to PSP again.

I don't have a lot of plug-ins because a few are not compatible with this 

program. However, I will do the best I can with what I have.

There are new masks on my graphics blog, and I have a fall tutorial 

almost done. I will put it up as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment