Friday, September 22, 2023

Days of Old Tutorial

 




 

Yes, Here I am with another tutorial. I hope you like it.

The supplies I used are as follows:

 

Molemina Scrapkit Old time HERE.

MC_Mask2 from Melissa’s Creationz HERE.

The mask is no longer available, so you will need a mask of choice if you don’t 

already have it. I am sure any mask will do.

2 Kajenna tubes at Pics For Design Taylor and Steampunk Cat.

 

 New image, 1000x1000.  We will resize it later.

New layer. Select all and copy and paste a paper of choice or paper 4 into selections. You can also just paste it as a new layer, up to you.

Add your mask or MC_Mask2 from image.

Merge, Merge group. Layers, duplicate, image, mirror.

Cluster 5 resized to 40%.

Magic Wand, set on add, click inside the frame, and expand selections to 15. Add a new layer below the frame and copy and paste the paper into selections.

I used the Kajenna tube (Taylor) and mirrored it.

Copy and paste your tube as a new layer, and position it in the frame the way you want it above the paper layer. Selections, Invert, Delete, then select none.

I also added another tube by Kajenna, called Steampunk. It is the cat tube. This goes above the Frame layer. I resized mine to 25%.

Element 90 resized to 40%. Free rotate to the right to 25.

Duplicate, Image, mirror image. Move this copy closer to the frame and place it to where you like it.

Element 29 (Rose) resized to 25%. Rotated 30%.

Duplicate this layer and mirror placing it on top of the other one.

Element 40-Magnifying glass resized to 10% and mirror it.

Add any other elements you want.
Resize to your liking. I resized mine by 75%.

I added the dust layer from the Taylor tube and resized it to 25%.

I also added the ring after resizing- Element 81 resized to 10%. I also mirrored this image.

Now, add your text. I used Old English Text Font. I believe it came with my PSP.

There is a similar Olde English Font at Dafont.com HERE.

Don’t forget your copyright and license if needed.

 

I saved mine as a PNG image.

 

You are done!

 

  I would love to see your results!

 

 I hope you liked my tutorial!

 

 

My Disclaimer:

All tutorials on this blog are written by me from my own imagination. Any 

similarities to other tutorials are purely coincidental. 

I use PSP2021 Ultimate and Paint Shop Pro 9, so the tools you

 use in your program may be called by a different name and may look different.  

 




No comments:

Post a Comment